What is pay rolling?
A payroll is a term that is commonly used to refer to the total amount of money that a company pays to its employees. It consists of the company’s records of its employee’s salaries and wages, bonuses, and withheld taxes.
IT refers to the process by which employees receive their salary. Functions involve balancing and reconciling payroll data and depositing and reporting taxes. The payroll department deals with wage deductions, record keeping and verifying the reliability of pay data.
How does the pay rolling process work?
- The candidate will be required to fulfill our application process.
- We conduct all pre-employment necessities, including background checks and medical tests, employee eligibility checks, etc.
- We keep track of all timing and attendance and issue paychecks.
- Reduce Administrative Burden.
- There are innumerable laws that organizations have to conform to in India – minimum wages, gratuity, ESIC, PF, etc. Just to name a few.
Eminence Technosystem takes over the burden of all administrative responsibilities by standing-in as the employer on record and takes care of labor law compliance and other legal issues. Our aim is to help you process payroll locally with any vendors, anywhere around the world, for better management of your workforce.
Features of Payroll Management:
- Salary Components/Heads
- Employee Management
- HR Information
- Leave Attendance
- PF & ESIC
- Professional Tax